Description of Liquid Nitrous Oxide:
- Common name: Nitrous Oxide, Refrigerated liquid
- Physical state: Liquified gas
- Color: Refrigerated liquid is water white
- Odor: Slightly sweet taste and odor
- Chemical stability: Stable
- Extremely cold oxidizing liquid and gas under pressure
- Incompatilibity with other materials: All flammable materials. Nitrous
oxide will serve as the oxidant for most flammable materials. Some flammables
will have a lower flammable limit in nitrous oxide than in pure oxygen.
Powerful reducing agents will react violently.